This is a Gospel of L❤VE :)

September 23, 2018 (oops, I missed this one. Pretend it's in order. Love, Mom)

Kumusta! :)

The first week of my second transfer has been great! My new companion is a ray of sunshine! She is so kind and loving. We work so well together :) Leading the area has been challenging, but I am learning so much and getting stronger! At the end of each day I feel so successful! I haven't gotten lost yet thank heavens haha :) Sometimes when I'm not exactly sure where I am I just pray in my heart and start walking, and somehow I get to where I'm supposed to be. The Spirit is my guide! haha :) I am a master and calling a trike and fighting for a seat in a jeepney! Sometimes I don't think I can do something, but I just pray for strength from my Heavenly Father and I end up being able to do it. I always say, "I can do hard things through Christ who strengthens me!" It so true for all of us! WE CAN DO HARD THINGS because we have a Father in Heaven who loves us :)

I don't have a lot of time, but I want to share an experience with one of my investigators. Her name is Gloria :) She came to church last week and in class we learned about the sabbath day. Gloria usually sells shoes at the palengke on Sundays but she decided to come to church instead. She said that on Monday all of her shoes sold! She was in tears as she shared with us how the Lord had blessed her for keeping the sabbath day holy and coming to church She came to church yesterday too :) The Lord truly blesses those that keep His commandments :) One of my favorite scriptures is Mosiah 2:41
41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.

I am doing so great and continuing to love serving my Heavenly Father!! I love this gospel and I love you all!!

Ingat po kayo!
-Sister Durrant :)





Comments

Popular Posts